any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Wolftec LIMITED via the Website. This definition
incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and
/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out
in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR,
and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR: the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Wolftec LIMITED, we or us: Wolftec LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13710196
whose registered office is at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ;
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy
and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Wolftec LIMITED and
acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services
to Wolftec LIMITED and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, https://wolftechwebdesign.com, and any sub-domains of this
site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including" is understood to mean “including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide
to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Wolftec LIMITED is the “data controller". This means that
Wolftec LIMITED determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Wolftec LIMITED will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make
improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with
which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more
information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible
service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are
not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights"
Who we share Data with
11. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – so that we can get in touch with the client;
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to help
third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the
website runs smoothly;
Keeping Data secure
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
13. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any
misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and
devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get
Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we
modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally
permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which
we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
(where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able
to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s
Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes
during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
22. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are
Changes of business ownership and control
23. Wolftec LIMITED may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the
transfer of control of all or part of Wolftec LIMITED. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of
our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services. Wolftec LIMITED has carefully chosen
these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your
consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Wolftec LIMITED to
provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however
certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie and Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of
our website. They include, for example, cookies that
enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a
shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of
visitors and to see how visitors move around our website
when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way
our website works, for example, by ensuring that users
are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our
website. This enables us to personalise our content for
you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By
using the Website, you agree to our placement of
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept
Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch
off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the
Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance
provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will
also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising
under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted
You may contact Wolftec LIMITED by email at email@example.com.